Tuesday, October 30, 2007

#8 and 9 RSS

i can see how rss can save time, sort of like a toc alert. my problem now is what to subscribe to. its all part of keeping uptodate, staying fresh and changing our patterns. its making time each day to look and read and play - realising that it is valuable, not time wasting. I suppose with a little more effort it will become part of my daily routine; like remembering to check email and to keep my mobile charged!! (still have trouble with that one) The biggest problem at home is fighting the kids for the computer. we already have 2 - David's and mine & the kids; I can forsee a future when I will have to have my own; its a future I have been fighting, but sometimes you just have to say You Win. But I'm standing by my guns - no tv in the bedroom.

1 comment:

Yarra Plenty Library Regional Library said...

Glad to hear someone else's mobile phone goes flat too.

Lynette